RENOLABS USB Reclocker takes USB signals from a computer or music server, then re-generates them into ultra high precision signals before feeding it to the next stage – normally an USB DAC or Signal Converter. This mechanism enables your audio system to reveal a much clearer and more crispy sound.
You can just simply insert Renolabs USB Relocker between your USB source and DAC. We can assure that this device is yielding a better sound any cabling solutions, with much lower investment. Let’s do it right at the first time.
- Well selected USB chip for stability and lowest noise floor
- The world’s lowest noise voltage regulator LT3045 with special PCB design from years of experience
- Separated power supply for USB IC and TCXO clock that provides clean power 5V/500mA for USB output port
- The TCXO clock was selected after hundreds trials and comparisons, in terms of technical specifications, actual measurements and auditions
- Solid billet aluminum precisely CNC-ed chassis. Anodized in BLACK or SILVER to suit your taste.
- And last but not least, our love of music and days and nights of musical experiences with audiophiles like you